TRUSTe Privacy Program
AVAKINO LIMITED is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. TRUSTe is an independent organization whose mission is to build users’ trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices and have our privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe at http://watchdog.truste.com/pvr.php?page=complaint. TRUSTe may serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
- When you create an online account, AVAKINO LIMITED may collect and process personally identifiable information, such as: Name, username, password, email address, phone number. Please note that we keep an encrypted record of your password.
- If you purchase our products and services, we collect billing/delivery address and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- Any information you give to a third party that is transferred to us. This can happen when you give a third party permission to share with us, an information they hold about you. AVAKINO LIMITED encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from AVAKINO LIMITED so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. AVAKINO LIMITED is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the AVAKINO LIMITED website.
- AVAKINO LIMITED may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within AVAKINO LIMITED, in order to determine what AVAKINO LIMITED services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within AVAKINO LIMITED to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by AVAKINO LIMITED. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AVAKINO LIMITED website.
Use of your Personal Information
- AVAKINO LIMITED collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- AVAKINO LIMITED may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from AVAKINO LIMITED and its affiliates. AVAKINO LIMITED may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- We use your data to respond to your queries or any inquiry you have raised.
How and why we use your data information
- To comply with any statutory requirement. If required by law, we may need to collect your data information.
- To fulfill any contractual requirements. For instance to process your purchase or any inquiries/complaints.
How long we keep your data
- We will process your data only as long as it is necessary. Your data will be processed for the time during which you remain a user of this site unless you opt out.
- Under the GDPR, you have the right to access your information. This means that upon your request, we will provide your information to you.
- Users have the right to rectify whatever data we hold of them.
- You also have the right to be forgotten or erased. When you no longer want your data to be processed, it will be deleted, provided there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it.
- Right to data portability. AVAKINO LIMITED is obliged to transmit your data to other service providers without any impediments from us.
- Right to be informed of any data hack or leak.
- We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information even after we have received consent from you previously. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from AVAKINO LIMITED by contacting us here: You can contact us by writing to the business address above or email email@example.com: or by telephone on 0044 161 282 8843.
Sharing your information with third parties
- AVAKINO LIMITED does not sell, rent or lease its customer data to third parties.
- From time to time, we may contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- AVAKINO LIMITED may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to AVAKINO LIMITED, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Security of your Personal Information
- AVAKINO LIMITED will not disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AVAKINO LIMITED or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of AVAKINO LIMITED; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AVAKINO LIMITED, or the public.
- We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. AVAKINO LIMITED uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol
- The AVAKINO LIMITED website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize AVAKINO LIMITED pages, or register with AVAKINO LIMITED site or services, a cookie helps AVAKINO LIMITED to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same AVAKINO LIMITED website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the AVAKINO LIMITED features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the AVAKINO LIMITED services or websites you visit.
Children Under Thirteen
- AVAKINO LIMITED does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
- AVAKINO LIMITED will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. AVAKINO LIMITED encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how AVAKINO LIMITED is protecting your information.
- AVAKINO LIMITED welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AVAKINO LIMITED has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
AVAKINO LIMITED, 5 BALHOLM COURT, 640 WILMSLOW ROAD
MANCHESTER, New York M20 6AH
0161 282 8843